This project is the ends of my long journey in obtaining my Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (Hons). Apparently, I have not traveled alone in this journey. There are some people who made this journey easier with words of encouragement and cheery support that have brightened up my days.
Firstly, very special thanks to my Final Year Project supervisor, Mdm. Nur Shuhada Eilanie who took me on the process of learning and made herself available even through her very busy week of work and teaching schedule. She encouraged me to grow and expand my thinking. I know thank you doesn’t seem sufficient but it is said with appreciation and respect.
I would also like to gratefully acknowledge the support of many specials individuals; my lectures! They helped me immensely by giving lot of knowledge and encouragement. They contributed with their expertise and work to the realization. Mr. Mat Asripin, Mr. Yusof, Mr. Abdussalam, Mr. Rooswadi, Mr. Zulfahmi, Mdm. Nazihah, Mdm. Fatimah Lawal, Ms. Edora, Ms. Erlida and I really wish I could list them all here, but I can only say a proper thank you through my future undertakings.
I owe my loving thanks to these most precious people in my life. Mommy and daddy have given me confidence and support to begin my Bachelor Degree’s program in Computer Science. My brother that belief that one should always follow what they love allowed me the freedom to pursue my Bachelor Degree. My dearest Nai Sa-Khorn challenged me to set my benchmark even higher and to look for solutions to problem rather than focus on the problem. I learned to believe in my future my work and myself. Thank you sayangsss as you have mirrored back my ideas so I heard them aloud. And to my little sisters who always cheers me up whenever I feel depressed.
Last but not least, I wish to thank to my classmates especially Maskulina, Mazidah, Syikin and do remember our sleepless nights we were working on the assignments and projects before deadlines, and for all the fun we have had in the last previous years. I will miss you guys.
Love,
Fiqa Ain
.....this is what i wrote on my Final Year Project Report - Acknowledgement. Panjang???Too Long??
hahaha biasalah..aku kan suka merepek2. kalau pendek rasa tak best la. tak sho. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment