I only received his LINE messages + missed call notification 3minutes AFTER he passed out his phone to the company. Well, I blamed the carrier. DiGi u are mean! So, the It's Not Goodbye song really suit my mood. Kalau boleh nak menangis sampai hari Khamis minggu depan. ;p
About an hour while I am still enjoy crying, NSK called me using his friend phone. (consider handphone haram sbb tak serah pada company). Wah, lagi laju air mata aku sob sob sob telling him how much I missed him, how supposed I live without your motivation bla bla bla, how do I eat -- eh ini tipu, makan tetap berselera je. ;p ;p ;p
NSK still rilex and as always, keep calming me. But somehow he makes a joke that finally resulted me....to LOL laugh out loud babeyh!!
Me: sob3, need to wait another 5days. Nanti rindu, sedih...
NSK: it's okay sayang..kalau sedih u tengok lah gambar i..
Me: selalu dah tengok tapi tak jalan laa
NSK: okay, kalau camtu each time u are sad and ingat I, menari la Gangnam Style ke kan, oppa gangnam style.
Me: wakakakaka...
Well, the time goes really fast. Nak masuk 3bulan dah NSK kat Langkawi, having his recruitment program until end of this December. We (especially me) had a very tough time to get used with this situation, yelah..jauhhh + takde phone tu semua. But Alhamdulillah, things get better and after a month, all trainees get their phone every Thursday evening until Saturday night before their roll-call. Eventhough rasa macam sekejap, but...it's better to have one than none kan? ;)
We get to know each other at Langkawi 9 year ago weyh!
Kinda dejavu gak la kanzzz zzzz ;p
NSK family (mama, papa, Anand) and me sent him off to Pulapol Langkawi. We went there one day earlier and we stayed at Mes Pegawai (luckily papa is a policeman too so we save a lot here ;p )
After checking in, haruslah cari makan makan. I see variety of food here and the price range is sooo much cheap and of course boleh makan sampai muntah. hiks
Sekarang kemain suka kau eh siap borong air bagai. huhu
Malam session --after I merajuk call2 NSK tak angkat, rupanya dia tido.. T__T
Haha, right after I cry like a baby wey..wuuu there's a lot of my ugly face crying like we'll not meet anymore..pffftttt!
I think Anand (NSK lil bro) did his job very well & obey to papa's order;
Papa: esok kita tengok sapa yg nangeh sakan..pastu amek gambar yg menangis tu banyak2
I wish you all the best, sayang. This is what you want all this time kan...Although I was taken aback and not so happy with your decision but ibu realized me yang I need to support you whatever you think the best..kan?. :)
Be strong sayang, I know you are the best. Beat the rest & be the best. I will always right here behind you to support you during your ups and down, for the better or for the worse & for forever.... <3 p="p">
Pain is temporary.....pride is forever. =)
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment